The Elevator Pilot is a unique new book arriving soon, written by Canadian Bryce Maynard Winter.
The Elevator Pilot is a long-awaited book on human-digital linguistics through AI, featuring
- Approx. 160 pages, richly illustrated in color with diagrams and charts
- Instructions, guidelines and outline for development of Biomimetic AI
- Outline for the abiogenesis of digital life that connects through us
- Coda for Level 5 Autonomous Driving ultimate automotive object
- October 2019 release date (Amazon)–subscribe for notification
- Picks up where Signs & Symbols of Success leaves off
- Detailed and easy-to-read glossary and references
Look to The Elevator Pilot for
- How Player Perspective Informs Choice: PEAK Identity System
- A Singular Taxonomy Uniting Time and Space: X8 Time Continuum
- The Technology of Choice: Service-Cuisine Methodology
- Meta Distinctions Defining Our New Reality: Commands, Quadrants, Functions & Levels
- Coding a New Currency: MONDEX8
- Enterprise Architecture for Today: Building Today’s Tomorrow
- Criteria and Aspects of Singularity: The Prometheus Moment
Be among the first to obtain this pivotal new book on the technology of the new Millennium: opt-in to this blog to say notified of updates and get your copy of The Elevator Pilot as soon as it becomes available!
Bryce Maynard Winter is a brand technology expert, writer and consultant. He has worked with some of the largest brands in the world. Bryce wrote the indispensable reference Signs & Symbols of Success including The Matriarchy of Brands, the Branding Manual that levels the playing field by spelling out for the first time the unwritten, unbiased code of conduct for all successful top-100 global brands.
His next book, The Elevator Pilot Biomimetic AI + Level 5 Autonomous Driving is coming out Fall 2019. Subscribe to this blog to learn more.